Are Privacy Trees Right for You?
Posted on Behalf of Tommy Gun Lawn Care
Need a little more privacy in your backyard when the kids are outside playing? Does the view of headlights and street traffic ruin your front porch experience? You are not alone. Unless you live on multiple acres of land, most homeowners struggle to find enough privacy for their outdoor space. However, you don't have to build a brick wall or install a fence to attain your desired level of seclusion. In fact, you can add value and appeal to your landscape and create privacy at the same time by simply planting the right trees and shrubs.
Thick shrubs and trees can make an excellent privacy screen for your back, front or side yard. They are discreet and natural so that it blends in seamlessly with your landscape design (and you won't have to hurt your neighbor's feelings by putting up a bold fence).
There are many reasons why privacy trees may be right for you, including the following:
- You have a pool, hot tub or outdoor fire pit
- Your kids frequently play outside
- You have a dog that is easily distracted by neighbors, cars or other dogs
- You frequently like to host parties or barbeques in your backyard
- You simply enjoy your alone time and solitude
- You want privacy but don't like the sight of wood, metal or brick as a barricade
At Tommy Gun Lawn Care, we have countless options for privacy trees. Our professionals will recommend trees and shrubs that match your landscape design, fit within your budget and serve their purpose for creating better privacy for your home. We often provide cypress and cedar trees because they grow fast and thick. Would privacy trees help you utilize and enjoy your outdoor space more often? Call our Cumming landscapers today!