Cumming Sod Installation
Is your grass looking a bit sparse? Do you have bare spots in your yard? Or, do you need new sod installed? Tommy Gun Lawn Care sod installers are here to help you. With over thirteen years of experience in lawn care service, we’ll install your sod correctly and efficiently.
Serving the Cumming, Alpharetta, and Roswell areas in sod installation for many years, we at Tommy Gun Lawn Care are familiar with what types of sod thrive in your community. Our experienced professionals will help you chose the sod that is right for your home or business, expertly install it and offer you our services to maintain it as well.
Alpharetta GA Sod Installs
- Bermuda sod
– a popular sod choice in Georgia, Bermuda sod requires less mowing and less watering than some other options but turns brown and goes dormant in the fall.
- Fescue sod
– a lush, green grass that remains green all year round, Fescue sod requires more frequent watering and mowing than some others, and requires year round maintenance.
- Zoysia sod
– an expensive, but very lush choice, Zoysia sod is easy to maintain, requires little mowing, but goes dormant in the fall.
- Shade-tolerant Bermuda sod
– developed at UGA’s renowned turfgrass breeding program, this sod tolerates up to 70% continuous shade, while retaining all the qualities of traditional Bermuda sod products.